Udyog Aadhar or online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra is nothing but a twelve digit Unique Identification Number provided by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of Maharashtra for small and medium enterprises in Maharashtra. It is also known as Aadhar for Business. Before the introduction of online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra, the procedural format for registration of small and medium enterprises in Maharashtra was quiet troublesome and time taking with a lot of paperwork that had to be done to get the registration and then used to get stuck in the bureaucratic delay. To better the situation, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) was introduced and many benefits were attached with the online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra registration
The old system, the system of online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra registration that existed before the introduction of Udyog Aadhaar was called EM-I/II (Entrepreneur Memorandum). Here the entrepreneurs used to opt for a heterogeneous system. There were options available for the entrepreneurs to either get registered with the national portal or the states as some of the states had their own individual portal like state of Maharashtra has online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra portal. However, this process has changed a lot after the introduction of online Udyog Aadhar Mumbai Registration. The main motive behind the launch of online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra was to provide maximum benefits to the medium or small scale business industries in Maharashtra who are registered via online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra through their Aadhar Card Number. The proprietor of the entity will be provided with a twelve digit Udyog Aadhar Number. Therefore, with the introduction of Udyog Aadhar or MSME mumbai the government aimed to ease things for people and improve the status of medium, small and micro-enterprises.
MICRO SMALL MEDIUM ENTERPRISE – ONLINE MSME MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA
The Micro- Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) are small sized entities and are defined in terms of their size of investment as per online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra Rules. They contribute significantly to output, employment export etc. in the economy of the country and perform a critical role in the economy by providing employment to a large number of unskilled and semi-skilled people, contributing to exports, raising manufacturing sector production and extending support to bigger industries by supplying raw material, basic goods, finished parts and components.
According to the ‘MSME at a Glance’ Report of the Ministry of MSMEs, this sector consists of 36 million units and provides employment to over or more than 80 million persons. The Sector produces more than 6,000 products contributing to about 8% of GDP besides 45% to the total manufacturing output and 40% to the exports from the country. In Maharashtra also, large number of employment has been created by MSMEs and still they form the part of unorganised sector of the economy and due to that they have to face financing problems a lot among others. To overcome that the govt of Maharashtra has also launched Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra services so that these MSMEs can get their registration done via online msme mumbai maharashtra and get assimilated to the mainstream economy.
The online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra are classified in terms of investment made in plant and machineries if they are operating in the manufacturing sector and investment in equipment for service sector companies.
Though the primary responsibility of promotion and development of MSMEs is of the State Governments, the center passed an Act in 2006 to empower the sector and also has formed a Ministry (Ministry of MSMEs). It was the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act which was notified in 2006 that defined the three tier of micro, small and medium enterprises and set investment limits.
|Classification of the MSME||Ceiling on Investment in Plant and Machinery (in Rs)|
|Micro||The investment in plant and machinery is less than INR 25 Lac and in the case of enterprise engaged in providing or rendering services where the investment is less than INR 10 Lakh.|
|Small||The small enterprises engaged in manufacture or production of goods, where the investment in plant and machinery is more than INR 25 Lac but less than INR 5 Crores and in the case of enterprise engaged in providing or rendering services where the investment is more than INR 10 Lakh but less than 2 Crores.|
|Medium||The enterprises engaged in manufacture or production of goods, where the investment in plant and machinery is more than INR 5 Crores but less than INR 10 Crores and in the case of enterprise engaged in providing or rendering services where the investment is more than INR 5 Crores but less than 5 Crores.
SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES – AS A PART OF ONLINE MSME MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA
Small scale industries (SSI) are those industries in which manufacturing, providing services, productions are done on small scale and the investment is not more than the prescribed limit of between 10 Lakh and 2 Crores. They are also the part of online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra and therefore are required to do Online SSI Registration in Mumbai Maharashtra. The example of most common Small scale industries would be the Napkins making industry, chocolates, toothpick, water bottles, small toys, papers, pens, pickles, etc. Small scale industries which has done online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra, play an important role in social and economic development of Maharashtra. These industries do a one-time investment in machinery, plants, and industries which could be on an ownership basis, hire purchase or lease basis. But it does not exceed Rs. 2 Crore. Essentially small scale industries comprise of small enterprises who manufacture goods or services with the help of relatively smaller machines and a few workers and employees. Basically, the enterprise must fall under the guidelines set by the Government of Maharashtra. At the time being such limits are as follows,
- For Manufacturing Units for Goods: Investment in plant and machinery must be between 25 lakhs and five crores.
- For Service Providers: Investment in machinery must be between 10 lakhs and two crores.
In developing states like Maharashtra, these small scale industries are the lifeline of the economy. These are generally labor-intensive industries, so they create much employment. They also help with per capita income and resource utilization in the economy. They are a very important sector of the economy from a financial perspective and employment generation. Examples and Ideas of Small Scale Industries are bakeries, small toys, beauty parlours, Xerox and printing, bottle making, papad making, paper bags, etc.
The ownership in small scale industries having Online SSI Registration in Mumbai Maharashtra or Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra registration are usually under single ownership and hence it is a sole proprietorship. It can also be a partnership industry at times where two individuals come together to form an industry. The main management and control duty is performed mainly by the owner of the industry and it also requires daily participation of the owners in the process of running the day to day business. These small scale industries are not widely placed and have a restricted area of operations i.e the products are sold or services are offered in a particular area and are therefore very effective in meeting the local demands. Their dependence on technology is limited as it can be seen that the utilization of huge machineries is not present due to the limited investment. These business perform in a very flexible manner and are more adaptable to changes and the everyday changing business environment. Therefore, any sudden change in the operation of business or other changes in the market does not affect these industries as it does to the large scale industries. This is facilitated by their use of local resources and manpower and the investment. These small scale industries help the economy with better utilization of natural resources and locally available resources and sources which reduces wastage. Owing to these things, it was felt necessary to bring them within the ambit of formal economy and therefore they also require registration under online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra.
Small Scale Industries which comes under Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra also play a pivotal role in the growth of the Maharashtra Economy. The total production of these enterprises account for almost 40% of the total goods and services produced in the Maharashtra economy. They are one of the main reasons for the growth and strengthening of the economy. These small scale industries are a major source of employment in the country. The whole labor force cannot find work in the formal sector of the economy. So these labor-intensive industries provide a livelihood to a large portion of the workforce. These industries simultaneously also contribute to export business of the country i.e nearly half of the goods (45-55%) of the goods that are exported from Maharashtra are produced by these small enterprises. About 35% of direct exports and 15% of the indirect exports are from the small scale industries. So Maharashtra’s export industry majorly relies on these small industries for their growth and development. Other than economic reasons, these industries are also important for the social growth and development of our country. These industries are usually started by the lower or middle-class public. They have an opportunity to earn wealth and employee other people by registering themselves to online msme mumbai maharashtra. It helps with income distribution and contributes to social progress.
UDYOG AADHAAR REGISTRATION ON ONLINE MSME MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA
The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) has come up with a new idea to make the registration process easier with the help of online msme mumbai maharashtra for the small business sector. Udyog Aadhaar card is a new initiative to enable small business units get registered on the basis of self certification of their existence, bank account, business activity details, employment and ownership information and other basic information.
Registration to online msme mumbai maharashtra has remained a major problem for the small business sector. The data says, Maharashtra has around 36 million MSME units, but out of them only 1.56 million units are registered. Percentage-wise, around 96 percent of them are still unregistered. This means policy support is available only to a small portion of the sector. Considering this situation this initiative of Udyog Aadhaar would give a big push in getting the unregistered MSME units officially registered through online msme mumbai maharashtra.
The Udyog Aadhaar Form, based on recommendations of the Kamath Committee on Financial Structure of MSME Sector, is expected to promote single window clearance by cutting down the lengthy registration process of online msme mumbai maharashtra. Under the system, even multiple enterprises under a single owner would be able to register themselves through the form by using Aadhaar identity as enterprise 1, 2 and more. In other words, the system will pave the way for online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra registration for thousands of small businesses, which have not registered themselves yet due to cumbersome procedures.
PROCESS OF MSME REGISTRATION UNDER ONLINE MSME MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA
The registration process of online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra is quite easy, and the form filling process is pretty straightforward. The system today is kind of rejuvenated, and it seeks comparatively less information than the EMI/II process i.e the older process. Things are way simpler and efficient now. These are the simple procedures that needs to be followed for registering under MSME for obtaining Udyog Aadhar.
- Visit the Official Website : Go to the official Udyog Aadhar Registration portal or Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra portal where you will find the very first step for getting your business registered online.
- Enter Personal Information : The initial particulars that needs to be entered will be the name of the individual and his 12-digit unique Aadhar number. This process followed by a click on “Validate & Generate OTP.” An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP, and after that the applicant will have to select the social category from the options General, SC, ST and OBC.
- Fill Details About the Enterprise/Entity : After that, the applicant, will have to fill the name with which the public/customers will recognize the entity. Then a separate Udyog Aadhar has to be filed if the applicant owns more than one entity or enterprise. The applicant can fill it as Enterprise-1 and Enterprise-2. The he/she will also have to select the “Type of Organization” from the drop-down list.
- Filling Correspondence Details : After filling all the details mentioned above, the next information that applicant will have to provide will be the complete postal address of the company/enterprise/entity including info about the district, pin code, state, email address and mobile number.
- Fill the Carry Forward Info: The applicant will have to select the date on which his enterprise started its operation from the provided calendar. He/she will also have to provide information regarding the previous registration through Online SSI registration in mumbai maharashtra, EM1, and EM2 including the UAM registration number.
- Fill the Bank Details : Now the applicant is required to fill in the bank account number along with the IFSC code of the concerned branch where his enterprise’s account is active. If he doesn’t have the IFSC code of the concerned branch, it can obtained from the bank’s website.
- Classification of the Enterprise : He/She will have to mention the mainline activity of his/her enterprise from the “services” or “manufacturing.” As things can be a bit confusing if the enterprise involves a combination of both the available options. If that is the case, then one should consider choosing the category that constitutes the majority portion of the operations in his/her enterprise.
- Total Investment : After filling all the above particulars, one of the last things that the applicant will have to do will be entering the total number of workers employed in his/her enterprise and the total amount of money (in lakhs) that the applicant has invested in his/her enterprise
- Select the District Industry Center and Accept the Declaration: This will be the final step of this process where the applicant will be selecting the district industry centre from the provided drop-down list. After that,he/she will have to accept the declaration and submit his/her application in order to finish the process.
- At last, the applicant will get an acknowledgement number.
REASONS TO REGISTER FOR MSME CERTIFICATE WITH ONLINE MSME MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA PORTAL
These days, one can apply for MSME or SSI Registration online. The Govt. of Maharashtra has simplified the registration process by introduction of Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra. Prior to applying for MSME registration entrepreneurs need to apply with two different form with two separate fillings. Those are (Entrepreneurs Memorandum) EM Part-1 and EM Part-2. The manual procedure is ridden with several challenges. And definitely, that was not considered investor or entrepreneurs friendly.
On account of the cumbersome procedure and since the filling of EM is not mandatory, many MSMEs have not registered themselves and are outside the scope of services time to time offered by the Government. Now, this one page Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is an initiative of MSME Ministry Govt. of Maharashtra at simplifying the registration process for entrepreneurs and promoting ease of doing business. The objective is to make the process of filling Udyog Aadhaar MSME forms for the applicant through online msme mumbai maharashtra registration at anytime.
These are the following reasons as to why one should prefer online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra registration :
- Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra can be helpful in tax exemption : The MSME Registration Certificate helps the enterprise in availing tax certain exemptions from certain direct taxes like exemption of income tax and capital gain tax. The government also provides such enterprises with various subsidies to encourage trade and uplift the status of these enterprises. Such subsidies are related to power and industrial purpose and majorly to empower indigenous industries.
- Rate of Interest charged is lesser in Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra: Registered MSME Online / SSI online are eligible to avail loans at a cheaper rate of interest. The rate of interest is 1% to 1.5% lower in Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra than interest charged on normal bank loans. Whereas such low rate of interest is not available to traditional business enterprises.
- Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra Provides Credit facility : Availing credit is a tedious and crucial part of a business and for the purpose of providing easily accessible credit services to the Small Industries, a Credit Guarantee Scheme is introduced (CGTMSME) by the government of Maharashtra.
- Register msme online mumbai to get Support from Government : Enterprises incorporated having Udyog Aadhaar Number get priority in terms certification and license issued by Government and can avail other subsidies and facilities through online msme mumbai maharashtra offered by the government.
- Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra also Provides Infrastructure Facilities : Small Scale Industries get various infrastructure facilities like electricity and power subsidies. Also, the material required for construction of the factory or building is available to the factory at subsidized rates from government.
- After getting registered through Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra Portal, your business will get eligible for availing government scheme benefits which will include loans without guarantee, low-interest rates on loan, and easy loan.
- Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra provides with a financial backing from the government for participating in foreign business expos.
MSME REGISTRATION MUMBAI BENEFITS WITH ONLINE MSME MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA
One will get to enjoy a number of advantages after registering his/her business and by obtaining Udyog Aadhar from online msme mumbai maharashtra. The best thing about obtaining Udyog Aadhar by online msme registration mumbai is that the process is quite simple and in addition to that, one won’t have to handle paperwork for obtaining Udyog Aadhar in online msme registration mumbai. The Ministry of MSME has launched several schemes with the aim to protect small enterprises and help them towards growth and development and protect them from outside influence. These are the following msme registration mumbai benefits that can be obtained from getting Udyog Aadhaar registered:
- Excise exemption
- The exemption under the direct tax laws
- Reduction in fee for filing patents and trademarks
- Credit guarantee scheme
- One gets to enjoy other forms of subsidies that will help in increasing company’s revenue.
- Great concession in electricity bills
- Also an exemption when the enterprise applies for government tenders.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE MSME MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA REGISTRATION
Below I the list of the documents that is required for completing the registration process through online msme mumbai maharashtra portal in order to obtain Udyog Aadhar for the enterprise.
- Name and Aadhar number of the business owner (as mentioned in the Aadhar card)
- Document required as proof for SC, ST and OBC social category
- Name of your organization or enterprise
- Previous registration details of your enterprise
- Type of organization that you own
- Current address and account details
- NIC Code or National Industrial Classification Code
- The total number of workers employed at your organization
- Current activities of your firm
- Email ID and mobile number of the entrepreneur
- PAN number and the total investment made in the organization by the entrepreneur
VARIOUS ADVANTAGES OF GETTING UDYOG AADHAAR CERTIFICATE BY REGISTERING THROUGH ONLINE MSME MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA PORTAL
To support Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of Maharashtra has come up with various subsidies, schemes and incentives to promote small and medium industry in Maharashtra one of them is online msme registration mumbai. To avail the benefits under from Central or State Government and the Banking Sector, MSME Registration is required. With and MSME / SSI / Udhyog Aadhaar Certificate, It becomes eligible to enjoy the benefits. Following are some of the broader benefit:
- After registering their MSME, the applicant will receive the benefits of all the government schemes such as an easy loan, loan without guarantee, loans with subsidized rates of interest etc.
- He/She will receive financial support for participating in foreign expos to showcase their products.
- The applicant will also be eligible for government subsidies.
- Registration through online msme mumbai maharashtra portal would facilitate hassle-free opening of current bank accounts in the name of the business.
- It would also allow businesses to apply for government micro business loans and other such related beneficial schemes.
- With two lakhs registered businesses in the MSME category, the industry is moving towards becoming organized and systematized with maximum benefits for the entrepreneurs
- The rate of interest is 1% to 1.5% lower in online msme mumbai maharashtra than interest charged on normal bank loans. Whereas such low rate of interest is not available to traditional business enterprises
- Collateral free loans : The Mudhra Loan Scheme launched by the PM, Shri Narendra Modi facilitates loans to MSMEs without any collateral.
- Credit facility: The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of Maharashtra and Small Industries Development Bank of Maharashtra (SIDBI), established a Trust named Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) to implement the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises
- Easiness to get license, approvals and registrations through online msme mumbai maharashtra portal as the process has been made very easy for enterprises that are having MSME Certificate to obtain Licenses, approvals and registrations on any field for their business from the respective authorities wherein an MSME Certificate is given upmost importance.
- Waiver of stamp duty and registration fees i.e SSI Registration are exempted from payment of Stamp Duty and Registration fees
- Registering through online msme mumbai maharashtra portal facilitates Barcode registration subsidy – Enterprises that have Udyog Aadhaar Registration in Maharashtra can avail Bar Code Registration subsidy as well
- Special consideration in international trade affairs i.e Micro, Small and Medium enterprises are encouraged for participate and delegate with other countries to explore new areas of expansion for Small Scale Industries, participation by Maharashtra MSME ‘s in international exhibitions, trade fairs, buyer and seller meets are encouraged by the Government of Maharashtra and Ministry of Micro, small and medium enterprise. We can see in the national capital how handicraft exhibitions are promoted and other SSIs are promoted.
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises gives following benefits to enterprises that are registered while making application for Government Tenders, issue of tender sets are free of cost, and waiver of Security Deposit up to the Monetary Limit.
- Preference in procuring government tenders, enterprises with Udyog Aadhaar Registration in online msme mumbai Maharashtra, have preference in procuring government tenders. Special treatment is given to SME‘s with Registered Udyog Aadhaar Certificate, in tender process.
- Online msme mumbai maharashtra also facilitates in Tax exemption : Udyog Aadhaar or MSME‘s can enjoy Direct Tax Exemption in the initial year of business, as mentioned in the scheme by Government which varies in from business activities being carried out.
- Online msme mumbai maharashtra gives Protection against delayed payments : The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises gives protection to business with SSI Registration Certificate, against delay in payments from Buyers and right of interest on delayed payment, with support for conciliation, arbitration and settlement of dispute in minimum time.
- Get Concession in electricity bills by online msme mumbai maharashtra : SSI Online Registration can avail Concession on electricity bill by making application to electricity department along with SSI / MSME Registration Certificate
FAQ’s related to Udyog Aadhar Registration in Online MSME Mumbai Maharashtra
1 Q: What is the support available for collateral free borrowing ?
Ans : Certain trust such as Credit Guarantee Fund Trust has been set up by Ministry of MSME, Government of Maharashtra and SIDBI, so that there won’t be any breakage in the flow of credit to the MSE sector without any interference from the third party. The scheme is solidified on the basis that the lender should give importance to project viability and secure the credit facility purely on the primary security of the assets financed. Cluster based approach to lending is intended to provide a full-service approach to cater to the diverse needs of the MSE sector which may be achieved through extending banking services to recognized MSE clusters. The banks have, therefore, been advised to treat it as a thrust area and increasingly adopt the same for SME financing. Banks are always asked to take appropriate steps so that the flow of credit is smoothly done to the identified clusters of micro and small entrepreneurs from the Minorities Communities residing in the minority concentrated districts of the country. The CGTMSE would provide cover for credit facility up to Rs. 100 lakh which have been extended by lending institutions without any collateral security. A nominal annual fee is charged by the CGTMSE to avail of the guarantee cover.
2 Q: What is Udyog Aadhar Memorandum ?
Ans : UAM is a one-page registration form in a self- declaration format which can be filled online by a Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME). The MSME will be issued online, a unique identifier i.e. 12-digit Udyog Aadhaar Number which is called the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) Number. It replaces the earlier Entrepreneur Memorandum (EM-I / EM-II) which had a lengthy procedure. Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum or UAM is a one-page registration form which constitutes a self-declaration format under which the MSME will self-certify its existence, bank account details, promoter / owner’s Aadhaar details and other minimum information required as it has been explained above. On submission of the form, Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgement shall be generated and mailed to the email address provided in the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum which shall contain unique Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN). There is no registration fee applicable for the same. There is no restriction on filing more than one Udyog Aadhaar memorandum using the same Aadhaar number.
Existing enterprises, who have already filed Entrepreneurship Memorandum-I or Entrepreneurship Memorandum-II or both, or the holders of Small Scale Industry registration, prior to the coming into force of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 (27 of 2006) shall not be required to file Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, but if they so desire, they can file the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum as well.
3 Q: Where do I need to register on MSME Data Bank ?
Ans : MSME DataBank has facility for registration of three type of organizations, namely:
- MSME – this registration is for Individual MSME Units.
- Association – this link is for registration by Industry Associations.
- MSME Development Organizations – this link is for registration by various organizations under Ministry of MSME, like DC-MSME, NSIC, KVIC, Coir Board, MGIRI, NIMSME, etc.
4 Q: Is Udyog Aadhar Registration and Company Registration the same ?
Ans: There is a Huge difference between Udyog Aadhar registration And Company registration. As Udyog Aadhar is concerned with Micro, small and Medium enterprises that are small and medium business organization that are categorized or defined in terms of their investment in Plant, equipment, and machinery. Company registration is concerned with the registration of Business entity such as Private Limited company, Limited Liability partnership, Partnership and One Person Company etc. Udyog Aadhar comes under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Company Registration come under Ministry Of Corporate Affairs. Udyog Aadhar Registration is governed by MSME act, 2006 and Company Registration is governed by companies act, 2018.
5 Q: Can the applicant change his name in Udyog Aadhaar ?
Ans: No you cant change Your name in Udyog Aadhar but you can Change Business name in Udyog Aadhar, for this all you have to do is visit Udyog Aadhar official website or Online msme mumbai maharashtra portal on top You will see Update Udyog Aadhar then After that a new web page will appear and you have to enter your UAM Number in space provided and you have to otp Option from given alternatives and then Enter captcha code and click on validate and generate OTP .After This window will Open where you have to click Edit Udyog Aadhar and form will appear in front of you where you can change the company name
6 Q: How do I register an e-commerce business through the Aadhaar Udyog portal ?
Ans: You can register an ecommerce business by visiting Udyog Aadhar Website using this link- https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx. There you have to furnish your Aadhar Number and Name of the Business owner. You will receive OTP on Mobile number, after verification you have to Fill a one Page Form and under Nic Code, you have to enter code as per Nic List to complete Udyog Aadhar Registration. But You need company registration and Gst Registration Before registering E commerce Business with Udyog Aadhar.
7 Q: Benefits of having MSME Registration Certificate / SSI Certificate Online ?
There are a lot of benefits for having an SSI Certificate through online msme mumbai maharashtra, some of them are as follows:-
- Collateral Free Loan from Banks as given under the scheme
- 50% Subsidy in Trademark Application Fees of a Company, LLP or Partnership Firm.
- 50% subsidy for patent registrations in Maharashtra
- Works a Valid Proof of Registration for opening a Bank Account.
- Reservation policies to manufacturing / production sector:
- Makes it very easy to get Licenses, approvals and registrations in Maharashtra:
- Octree benefits via refunds:
- Exemption & Waiver of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees in many cases:
- Exemption under Direct Tax Laws in initial years as mentioned by the government for your business activity:
- Special consideration are given on international trade fairs:
- Subsidy on Bar Code registrations:
- Subsidy on NSIC Performance and Credit ratings as mentioned in the Scheme:
- Eligible for IPS i.e. Industrial Promotion Subsidy
- Counter Guarantee from Government of Maharashtra through CGSTI
- Protection against delay in payment i.e. Every business under the scheme can file a case against the buyer for delayed payment.
- Reduction in rate of Interest from banks
- Concession in electricity bill is given:
- Benefit of Reimbursement for ISO Certification
- Excise Exemption Scheme in initial Years
- Waiver in Security Deposit while applying for Government
- Preference in procuring Government Tenders
- 15% CLCSS subsidy to Purchase Plant & Machinery for Technology Upgradation.
- 15% weightage in price Preference can be availed:
- 1% exemption on interest rate on Over-Draft
8 Q: Why is an Aadhaar-linked mobile number required while filing for UAM ?
Ans: OTP will come to the Mobile (linked with Aadhaar) at the time of UAM registration
9 Q: What is the need to have a UAM ?
Ans: UAM will help the Micro. Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) to self-certify its existence, provide bank account details, provide promoter/owner’s Aadhaar details and other minimum basic information required for availing benefits
10 Q: What is the time taken to register an MSME ?
Ans: The time taken to issue a UAM is instantaneous if all the mandatory fields in the form are filled correctly. This is because it is an online process based on self-certification.
WHY COMPANY VAKIL ?
Ever since the process of registration has become online a lot of platforms have come up to facilitate people and provide them with the best legal assistance. With the advent of online registration process the registration certificate can be obtained without stepping out of the house. Company Vakil ‘s provides its customers with efficient services and guarantees a one hundred percent error free platform such as online msme mumbai maharashtra with the only aim to provide its clients with satisfaction.
When one opts to register for Udyog Aadhar, Company Vakil handles the entire registration process and the applicant is guided at every step with experts. Compay Vakil has well trained lawyers, chartered accountants and professionals who assist the client till the end. Following their strong motto of customer satisfaction, Company Vakil has a money back guarantee which promises the customers to return their money paid for the services if it fails to satisfy them. All associates and professionals assist the customer at every stage ensuring an error free and satisfying service. They also offer other services like trademark registration which will help the entity find a suitable name and logo. The customer redressal system here ensures that no customer goes awry and dissatisfied and on that condition customer can speak to the CEO directly to make sure one hundred percent satisfaction. Therefore, at Company Vakil the process of Udyog Adhaar Registration has been made even more convenient and seamless with the introduction of online msme mumbai maharashtra.